Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately but we haven't really been doing anything exciting. In fact the last time I took any pictures was in January for Paul's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza. For the last couple of months I haven't been doing anything but going to school and working, and Bert has just been working. Two weeks ago Bert, Liane, Paul, and I went to visit dad up in Eagar I was planning on taking pictures while we were there however Bert got sick so instead we spent Saturday at the hospital, and then drove home early Sunday. It was all good though I am just glad that it wasn't anything serious and Bert is back to normal.

This Saturday is actually Bert's 30th Birthday, he has to work but hopefully we can do something fun. Easter is also coming up but I don't know what we are going to do, perhaps we will just stay home for once perhaps we will go to Ranell and Gibs (still undecided). In a couple of weeks we will be going to California and we are really excited we will have a whole week vacation and we will be with family which makes it that much more fun. This will also be Paul's first trip to Disneyland and I am certain he will be in awe!

I didn't have any new pictures but thought I would post some of Paul's 5 year pictures.











No comments: