Day two of Theme Parks! For the second day we decided to start in California Adventure which if you don't know is right across from Disneyland. The first ride we went on is Flying over California I knew everyone would love that, and they did. The second ride we decided on was The Tower of Terror. Paul liked the ride however I think the storyline they tell you and all of the effects they have made him nervous. They tell you there are ghosts that want you to join them etc. Either way he still went on the ride, he didn't like it much and didn't want to go on it again. Really though I think if we would have gone back to the ride he would have done it again.
He doesn't look like he was afraid of the ride, this was actually taken after we got off the ride!
I thought he would like his picture taken with Wall-e but he didn't so Liane and decided we would get our picture taken with Wall-e.
This is what Paul was doing instead of getting his picture taken with Wall-e.
Next we were on to Monster's Inc. a drive thru Metropolis! Paul was willing to get out of the stroller for pictures here!

The stud himself, I honestly don't know where he comes up with some of his poses.
1 comment:
Sorry we missed out on all the fun! Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment