Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Rawls

Bert and I actually found out 2 weeks ago, however I wanted to make sure the baby was where it is supposed to be and doing good. We had our first ultrasound yesterday, and we are in fact pregnant. According to the ultrasound as of today we are 8 weeks, with an estimated due date of September 8th. The baby's heart beat is perfect, and everything else looks really good. All of my blood work shows for a healthy pregnancy.

We are so excited and really looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. We as most of you know have been trying for 3 years. We finally gave up; I mean we weren't trying to prevent but we just put it to the back of our minds. I was going to go to school get a nursing degree and then maybe we would try fertility later. Well just like everyone said stop thinking about it and it will happen. I never thought it would, I had come to the conclusion that the only way we
would be able to conceive would be fertility.

Thank you God for the gift you have blessed us with. I will attempt to scan the ultrasound in later. I have attached the first ultrasound picture. As my doctor said it is just a smudge, but it is my smudge or peanut!

Love you all and look forward to sharing out journey with you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! It looks just like you?? HHEHEHEHEE!!!!!!

I am so happy for you guys. Love you so much!
Ranell

N&T said...

I am loving your little peanut! Hope you are feeling well! Congratulations once again!

Angeweena said...

I am just so excited for you! God finally felt it was the right time for you guys. I know you are going to be awesome parents!