For those of you not on Facebook here are the most recent pictures of Hayley. According to the ultrasound measurements she currently weighs 3lbs 7oz, has long legs, and based on size alone a due date of 8/31/11.
The doctor is sticking with the due date of 9/8/2011, from the original measurement.

This as I am sure you can all tell is an Awesome picture of her face. She does indeed seem to have Bert's lips, and perhaps my nose!

This is a picture of her right foot and leg!

Another picture of her face, it is somewhat distorted because the tech manipulated the image to try and get her hand (fingers) out of her face for the image.

Again another picture with her hand over her face.

Now we not only have the hand but also the left foot in front of her face.

Finally again we have the hand and foot. Doesn't look very comfortable if you ask me but she seemed to enjoy the position.
Well as I have stated we have reached 29 weeks in the pregnancy. Everything is going really good her vital signs, and mine are going along great. I received my first of two rogham shots because I am O-, and I will receive the second once she has been delivered. Let me just say that hurt! According to Bert the needle was huge, with a ton of medicine in it. Didn't mind the needle so much as the actual medicine, it BURNED!
We will now go into the doctor every two weeks instead of four. Starting 36 weeks we will be going in once a week. I will do my best to keep everyone posted.
Hope everyone is having an awesome summer. We love and miss you all.
Carrie & Bert
2 comments:
She looks darling! So sad we missed eachother! We should have just met up and done a quick high five at Mc Donald's! Hope all continues go well. She is beautiful!
MORE PICTURES!!!!!!
Post a Comment