Sunday, April 14, 2013

Visiting Grandpa Dave

We went to visit Grandpa Dave and thought it would be fun to go see and play in the snow. Unfortunately when we arrived at the mountain the wind was blowing like crazy. We were able to get up into the trees and that blocked the wind enough to not freeze to death. Hayley enjoyed the snow but wasn't overly thrilled that it would stick to her shoes.

Hayley and Grandpa Dave heading up the mountain.

Here we were still trying to get into the trees, and I had the hood on for two reasons. One I didn't want my hair to be blown into 1000 tangles and two it was freezing cold!

Here dad is trying to get Hayley to walk but there was snow stuck on her shoes and she wasn't able to continue forward until the snow was removed! I was also carrying Lucy because her little feet were frozen and she began to shiver. I picked her up warmed her feet and she was fine.


It was beautiful what a great background for a photo!



Hayley being big stuff walking through the snow all by herself. Notice there is no snow on her shoes though LOL!

Hayley, dad, and I with Lucy of course.



Hayley and Daddy! Someone had left a wood pallet in the snow she enjoyed that as her shoes wouldn't get snow on them that way!


I just love this photo!


The photos below were taken back at dads. She decided she wanted to read a book with Grandpa whether he liked it or not. 




I just love these, there isn't anything like a little girl loving her grandpa and wanting to read a book.

I have more photos to come I just want to space them out so you all have something to look forward to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Look at the super red hair. Speaking of snow. We finally are getting some winter. Its snowing again today. Not sticking yet though.