We didn't really do anything exciting on Easter however we did dress up and hide eggs. She was actually really good at finding them. I couldn't believe considering her age how well she was able to search for and locate the eggs.
This was her Easter dress which we used to get professional photos and I forgot to wash it for Easter day! She really looked adorable in it though so I had to share!
Her Easter basket! Yes I know what some of you are thinking....Play-Doh what are you thinking!!!! Bert picked it out and that is something he wanted her to have. The chalk is mostly for coloring on construction paper although she does use it on the patio.
Time to find the Easter Eggs. Please don't mind her hair she had just woken up from her afternoon nap and I was so excited for her to hunt for eggs I didn't even think about fixing it.
I am officially out of school which is awesome. We have some travel plans coming up so we are all excited about that. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoys the pictures! Love and miss you all.
Love Bert, Carrie, and Hayley




2 comments:
Do your travel plans bring you to MT, or wait WY, well depends on when. She is so cute. Miss you all tons.
Love the Westons
I would love to come to one of those places. Mom and I have been discussing it maybe we can squeak it in!
Love and miss you guys also
Post a Comment