Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Friday 2/29/08 Hana Coast

The Hana Coast (this is what we did before we went whale watching)


These are Rainbow Eucalyptus trees there were really cool beautiful color.


This just shows how beautiful and lush this side of the island is, along with how tall the trees and landscape is compared to Bert!


This Rooster was just standing on the side of the road I thought he was beautiful.


This just shows how narrow and windy this road was it was a beautiful drive but not so nice in a giant Lincoln.


This is how close we were to the side of the hills, if I stuck my hand out the window I could touch everything.


The road is one lane many places it made us a little nervous.


Just a pretty picture we thought it would be a nice background. Below are just some nice pictures of the coast.



No comments: