Since it has taken me so long to do this I just decided I am going to post the cool pictures and tell you about them otherwise it will take me years to get thru this.
This was taken just outside of our hotel this was a little park between our hotel and another Westin that anyone could use. I just thought the green background would be nice against the ocean.
This too was taken just off of the hotel, this is the hotel beach. It isn't private but none of the locals really use it, as it is a little out of the way compared to where most people live.

Since we didn't really have anything scheduled for this day we decided to take a drive up the coast a lady at the hotel told us about it.

We just thought this would make a pretty background you know when it is just two people you have to take a lot of self portraits I think most came out really good because Bert has long arms!


No comments:
Post a Comment