Above: Karen is off to the left, Paige is front and center, and in the background is Roy, and Nick.
This is Stephanie (Bert's sister) and her husband Roy our brother in-law.
Gretchen holding Stephanie's dog Gracie, and Fred catching some Zzzz.
The kids went down to the basement and brought out some toys. Nick had found this Troll and just fell in love with it. I remember back when Trolls first came out I had a collection of them. My favorite one was a purple hair troll with a gem stone for a belly button it was my favorite I think I still owned it up until a couple of years ago when I really started to get rid of things.
Paige with Gracie, I think that is how you spell it not sure.


Bert was holding the newest addition to the Austin family Sophia, she is so stinking cute and she has the most beautiful eyes. She is pretty cute!
Since it was also Aunt Karen's birthday Gretchen got her a present. Really it is a gift that they have been giving each other for a couple of years now. I guess as a joke Gretchen bought them for Karen because she knew Karen didn't want them, but now they go back and forth between them. Karen pointed out however that Gretchen has them for most of the year as right after she give them to Karen, Karen returns them to her. They enjoy doing it and get a kick out of it every time, I just thought it was funny that Gretchen used Christmas paper for Karen!
Now came time for Paige to open up her presents. She got Bobby Jack items and Hannah Montana I have never heard of Bobby Jack but I guess he is pretty big in Illinois. Either way she enjoyed everything she got.
More pictures of Bert and Sophie!

Cake time! Gretchen found a Hannah Montana cake and it was really pretty. One of the decorations was a guitar case of lip gloss she really liked that.
This is a really good picture of Bert and Stephanie. I made them stand together as we don't have a single picture of the two of them together. I also thought that Gretchen would love to have a copy so we went and bought her a frame and had a picture printed at Walgreens.
We really had a good time with the family. The dinner was really good and we were glad to be able to sit around and talk to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment