Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's A Girl

As I previously stated we had our second ultrasound appointment Wednesday the 30th. According to the ultrasound technician we are having a girl. I posted the ultrasound pictures below the three little white lines below the arrow are what tells you it is a girl. We were thrilled to find out but would have been just as happy to find out we were having a boy. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures.



In the pictures above she was scratching her head, it was really cool the ultrasound tech replayed the movement for us. Absolutely amazing!

As of today I am 17 weeks exactly working toward the end of month 4. Everything is going really good, can't complain at this point. I only have 6 more weeks of school and can't wait to have a break again. Hope everyone is doing good, and look forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Carrie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We now do have your blog and will try to follow all your wonderful progress! Skip says he knew nothing about it! This is going to be exciting! Thanks & Enjoy!! Peg & Skip

Unknown said...

We now do have your blog and will try to follow all your wonderful progress! Skip says he knew nothing about it! This is going to be exciting! Thanks & Enjoy!! Peg & Skip