Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer


I have officially finished school for this semester. As of right now I have 3 A's and I am pretty sure that I will have an A in my Pathophysiology class as well. I am so excited not to have only finished but to have gotten all A's in the process.

I never got around to posting the last ultrasound of Hayley so I am doing so now. We will be going for another ultrasound a week from Monday and are excited to see her again. I will try and be better about posting her picture in a more timely fashion
that is of course if they give me another.

Everything else is going really good, although I am not sure what I am going to do with myself this summer. Probably a lot of housework and swimming, but not much else. The baby shower is planned for July 9th and I of course will be sending invitations out to everyone. Hope everyone is doing well, we miss you all!

Love Carrie & Bert

No comments: