Hayley is 8 Months I cannot believe it!
I do not know her exact weight but I believe it is around 18+ pounds. She has a strong personality, she knows what she likes and doesn't like. When she wants something she starts this horrible "I'm heart broken" cry! We are working on breaking her of that. As of right now she still only has two teeth, but we think some are starting their way down on the top so we will see. She loves her pacifiers, and her favorite toy is the Fisher Price rings. She loves pulling everything out of her toy bucket over and over again.
She has accomplished a lot in the last month!
On April 9th she sat herself up, from the belly position. She worked with this method for about a week and a half before she finally decided to give crawling a try. She crawled for the first time Friday April 20th, we are excited for her but now we have to really keep track of where she is and what she is doing. Being that she has only been crawling for 2 weeks she can really move! She has also started feeding herself, she enjoys french fries, bread, crackers, and Gerber puffs. She is full of happiness, starting tomorrow her and I will be spending everyday together until August when I go back to school.

1 comment:
She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in June. And of course you too. Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment