Just for fun we decided to drive up to Prescott for a little adventure. We walked in and out of the Antique shops and just enjoyed the day together. Hayley wanted to be held when we got there as she was stuck in her chair for the last hour and a half.
Hayley and I walking towards the shops!
There was this really good restaurant called "The Office," they had lots of different options. I had a Green Chili Pot Pie, and Bert had a Buffalo Chicken wrap. Both were really delicious, and they season their french fries with garlic and Cilantro two of my favorite things!
This is an old Permanent machine, I had Bert take a machine because Grandma Bertha had told me about it so I wanted to show her! "Viv if you wouldn't mind doing so!"
This was just before we were going to head back home. It was an awesome day!


1 comment:
Prescott is one of my favorite places in AZ! Looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment