Liane and I have a tradition every year we go to the State Fair and ever since Paul was little we have been bringing him along. We usually go with dad however he didn't say he wanted to go this year so we decided to take Paul on bracelet night so he could go on the rides as much as he wanted. I of course wanted Bert to go (and of course he wanted to go) so we didn't get there until about 7:30 or so but that was long enough. Below are all the rides that Paul really liked. This was his second year being big enough to do the kids bumper cars and he did a much better job at
controlling it this year.


Paul absolutely loved the roller coaster, he wanted to be in front.


This is one of the fun houses Liane and Paul went into.


The big Ferris Wheel

This was the only ride Bert and I went on I just thought this was a good picture of the fair from the sky. I like fair rides but I wasn't about to stand in line with people on bracelet day!
No comments:
Post a Comment