Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Disneyland (October 26 & 27th 2008)

I have really been wanting to go to Disneyland and Judge Netting wanted me to fly out to California to work in the offices there. Dan (my boss) offered to fly Bert out with me early and put us up at a hotel. I was really excited to go because I haven't been in a couple of years and Bert had never been to Disneyland, he has been to Disney World though. I was excited to show him everything especially since they have everything decorated for Halloween.


This is above the front Gate just some of the Halloween decorations I think they always do a great job!








After we received our Annual passports I wanted to start in California adventure being that their rides are newer and they have 2 of my absolute favorites. Hollywood Tower of Terror, and Flying over California (Awesome ride).
At California adventure they also have 3-D shows and although we didn't make it to the Muppet's I made it a point to do A Bugs Life. I just think it is really cool I think Bert enjoyed it as well. You can't take pictures in the theatre but we took a picture in the waiting room with our honorary bug glasses don't we look awesome?
Yes if you must know this is a kids ride but it is my favorite kids ride. I made my extra tall husband go on most of the kids ride it was hilarious next time we go I will have to have my family take a picture of him in the small boat.
This is the outside of Snow Whites castle another kid ride I made Bert go on!
This is King Arthur's Carousel
I was not meant to be King I couldn't pull the sword out! :(
Bert wasn't meant to be king either really that is too bad :( I would have settled for Queen
I love the Tea Cups when I was little my dad took my sisters and I and spun us so fast we could barley see anything I LOVE THE TEA CUPS! Anyways Bert got us moving pretty fast however he said he didn't really feel good after that! WEAK!
This was us on the Tea Cups Bert was squished in there too so his face looks funny because the wheel is squishing is legs, as he was trying to squeeze in next to me for the picture!
This was the parade that was going on while we were on the tea cups we weren't really close enough for the picture to come out nice.
Sleeping Beauty's Castle just before the fire works show!


This was the Mickey Mouse set however Bert didn't get the picture in time. You can kind of still see it.
All in all we really had a great time. It was like another honeymoon, all expense paid except food and gifts. We were there Sunday and Monday and Bert flew home Monday night for work and I worked in California Tuesday-Thursday and was back home Thursday night. It was really nice!

No comments: