Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Party @ Krista and Scott's

Krista and Scott are getting ready to move to Montana so we decided that we should have a family get together just in case we can't later. Everyone that could came and we really had a nice time. We decided why not have Mexican since that is everyone's favorite. We had homeade Enchilada's, Tamales, Beans, Pork, Tacos, and much more. I of course made Krista a Spiderman cake and mom made her a homeade German Chocolate Cake. This was also to celebrate Krista's birthday. We really had a great time. Margie and Mike were also able to stop in and see the girls so that was also really nice.


Tyler messing with Paul, and Patty stitching

Everyone hanging out outside. I think the temp was in the low 70s. Gib, Blaine, Abby holding Zoie and Grandpa under the sweatshirt.

Bert, not sure what he was going to do???

Scott & Madison

Scott and Madison

Tyler without his hand in front of his face.

Patty stopping so I can take her picture

Gib giving Liane bunny ears!


Patty was playing with the girls. Zoie is next to Patty, Madison is on the floor, and Audrey is playing with the bowl.

Sammy Ranell's dog.

ME and my proud cake. Ranell helped me make the frosting and Gib and Liane helped me decorate the cake. We had a really good time decorating this. That is Gib behind me giving me bunny ears!




This is the Spider-Girl cake that I made for Krista. I will actually be decorating a spiderman cake for Paul but being I have never decorated before I thought it would be a good idea to make a cake for Krista. I found neon food coloring and just couldn't help but make a neon spiderman.
We really had a great time and I hope we can do it again.

No comments: