Monday, October 19, 2009

Montana Trip (September 2009)

Mom and I were lucky enough to be able to take a trip to Montana to see the Weston Family. Aside from Krista keeping us cooped up for the first 3 days we had a really good time. I cannot believe how big the girls are getting, and it broke my heart that they didn't know who I was. It didn't take them long to warm up (less than a day) however I was still last resort. Either way I am sure the girls will enjoy growing up there.

The girls love to play outside, and probably would all of the time if mommy let them. They aren't afraid of bugs or dirt, and I think they actually like the way rocks and dirt taste since they always seem to try more. I think Krista is really excited about that. They aren't talking much but they say that is common with multiples. They have been walking for some time now and are really getting their running legs! I have to say one of the cutest things they do is the Chicken Dance. You start the music and they go crazy, they flap their wings, clap their hands, and wiggle their butts. It really the cutest thing I told Krista she needs to video tape them doing it. Anyway enough blah blah here are some of the pictures I took.


This as I am sure you can tell is the Girls room. Krista did an awesome job, I love the colors!


The girls reading with Nana. It was so cute I think Madison wanted to read so she had Nana sit down and start reading. Then came Audrey who wanted to read, and then finally Zoie joined in so I took the opportunity and took a picture. Of course it is really hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time, but this was the best 3 out of 4! The girls love to ready although they like 2 books the most if you tell them to go find another they will!


When the girls go and visit grammy they enjoy picking up apples off the ground and eating them. This isn't OK because Wasp's lay their eggs in the apples, so you have to watch the girls to make sure they don't pick up new apples. These were all hand picked by mommy or grammy. They like to eat the apple and spit out the skin. As you can tell the apples aren't ripe but that doesn't stop them it didn't stop us when we were younger either!


The girls have a sandbox and water to play with so one of them poured water into the wagon so Krista turned it over so it would dry. The girls just thought the upside down wagon was the coolest gym. I called it the Wagon Gym, they played on this for a good 15 minutes which for a 19 month old that is pretty good.


I believe this was taken just after the girls had gotten up. I think Krista was trying to prepare breakfast so Nana and the girls were watching Sesame Street! Not sure if you can tell or not but this picture shows Madison's black eye. She was stung by a wasp the day before and it swelled up, but not enough to show signs of an allergic reaction.


This was the only picture I was able to get of Audrey in her dress with a smile. The little stinker wouldn't smile for anything. It is a cute picture anyways!

Madison being the first model. This is the closest I was able to get to a smile without her being overly cheesy.

Zoie, is a HAM! She loves the camera you pick it and she will pose and give you a nice smile. SHE IS SO CUTE! Here she was kind of twirling back and forth standing on stage, well ok it was really a stool.


Zoie and Madison, this is when Zoie started to steal Madison's spotlight.


Madison and Audrey, snack time!

One of the last days we were there (when Krista let us out of the house) we took the girls to a playground to play. It was really nice because we were the only ones there, no need to worry about to many kids running a muck.

This was one of the last pictures I took, and I had to tickle Audrey to smile but it worked.


This is Madison once again playing with rocks of course she tasted them too! This is another picture that features her black eye.


Zoie was looking down at Krista thru the plastic which is why she was so happy!
All in all we had a great time with the girls. We took a trip to a town called Red Lodge that was fun. The funny part is we didn't initially have the girls in the triplet stroller but mom couldn't hold one of them the whole time. Without the stroller no one really noticed they were triplets but once we got the stroller every single person we passed was like Oh my gosh triplets. How Cute. Isn't that adorable. Oh my gosh can you believe its triplets, and on and on. Krista said she is just used the comotion but it was really fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are just so stinking cute.