Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paul's First Day of School (August 10, 2009)

Yes I know August 10th was almost 2 months ago but I am getting it done now! Bert and I were both able to be there for Paul's big first day. He was so excited, but I think a little nervous at the same time.


This would have been a really good picture of Liane and Paul but for whatever reason I moved while taking the picture so it is a little blurry.



Above are his classmates and him, lined up to go into class. The blonde lady with the white shirt is his teacher Ms. Cassidy. He has been doing pretty good in school although he doesn't listen to his teacher so he has been sent to the Principal's office twice. Hopefully he will get passed that and just be a good boy we know he is.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yes, you've been posting, but my post material is more up to date. HA!