Audrey is the one with the hat on, Zoie is climbing on mom, and Madison is talking thru the paper towel roll.
Here the girls were playing with their Mega Blocks, and I didn't want to pick them up so I told them they couldn't dump them out. Well that was fine however Madison wanted to get into the bucket and I knew they would dump over so as she was lifting her leg I said "No Madison we aren't going to do that." So she settled her leg on the table as if that wasn't what she was going to do. It was too funny, she just kept watching me to see if I would look away!
Madison had bitten Zoie on the arm because she wanted what Zoie had so she was placed in time out. This is the I am sorry picture! Too cute!

The girls playing with their Mega Blocks, this could actually have been just before Madison bit Zoie.
Madison giving her bunny a ride on the horse!
Zoie getting on her horse. This horse is really cute it rolls or you can flip the wheels up and it rocks. There are also sounds if you press on the horses ears, and the mouth moves they really like that and will stick their hands (Fingers) in its mouth.
Well Bert is rushing me out of the house so I will have to post more pictures later! Enjoy!
1 comment:
I just love my little girls. What cute pictures.
Post a Comment