Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well I didn't even think to post pictures from Thanksgiving but here they are. I was really excited to have it at my house this year. I am thankful that my family was able to attend and wish the rest was here. Below are the pictures I took unfortunately they are the only pictures I took and I wish I got a picture of the Turkey oh well perhaps next time!
Watching the football game playing with Bert's Marshmellow gun!

You can kind of see how we had the tables set up!

Grandpa enjoying a cup of Joe!

Everyone just hanging out talking

The dogs hoping for a hand out, they didn't get one of course!

Either way I have a ton of pictures of the girls I can post. Hopefully within the next couple of days. Mom and I were there for a couple of days and she just goes crazy taking pictures!

Love,
Carrie

No comments: